Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Best Friend's Wedding - Beach House Bridal Shower

 This weekend I helped to host a bridal shower for my brothers fiancé with her sister, the other bridesmaid.  It was a total blast, and as you can see, even the weather cooperated!  We had it at a beach house on the cliffs above the beach and I got to break out a dress that I bought because it was on sale and loved but hadn't yet had a chance to wear.  I ordered this dress from Boden when it went on sale for $44 and lucky for me, I had a gift card from Miss P, so it was a steal! I paired it with some hand me down sandals from my mother and my gifted Mosely tribes sunglasses from my brother.  It was such and easy look that was perfect for a beach shower!
 It was actually my lovely future sister in law who took these pictures for me!
Dress -  Boden Sandals - Naot hand me downs  Sunnies - Mosely Tribes  Bracelet - Made by Me

No comments:

Post a Comment