Monday, April 2, 2012

Blue Suede Shoes

 I wanted these booties from Boden since I saw them last fall even though in general I am anti-booties.  Something about the colors and the shape of these made me want want want them (Boden also styled them with striped socks which I loved).  I finally caved and bought them about two weeks ago and last Friday they arrived.  They were still a splurge at $113, but when they still had them in my size I decided to go for it.
 I tried to wear them with a pretty toned down outfit because they are out there in terms of work footwear, but I still wanted to be me.  So I paired them with green tights, a black pencil skirt, and my dark purple sweater.  So there was a lot of color going on, but it was all pretty muted.
Shoes - Boden  Tights - Anthro Skirt - BR Sweater - Gap (The only one missing from my outfit today is J. Crew to make this a classic HB combo)

No comments:

Post a Comment