Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cut Off

I love how the colors of my shoes and sweater are picked up in my scarf.  Now that it is spring it seemed like a perfect time to break out my tequila scarf.  Underneath all this color is the most basic of office outfits: black skirt and white top.  I used these as the basis to wear some of my more colorful pieces!
top and skirt - BR  Sweater - The Gap Shoes - Boden Scarf - Gifted Bevshots

Two days in a  row I wore blue shoes and cut off my own head with my camera placement.  Both the shoes and the headlessness are complete coincidental.  The weather continues to be spring like so I have been letting my legs and toes out to enjoy it.

To make the shoes and rolled up capri's more office appropriate I paired them with some of my more conservative tops.  A friend in the office complimented me on how I matched today.  And I'm not sure I think it was such a good thing.  Yes I stayed in the same color palate, but everything I had on had a lot going on: the pattern on the shirt, the flowers on the sweater, the rolled pans and the party shoes!  There is a not so fine line between having fun with your office wear and looking like you are going clubbing!

Pants - The Gap Shirt - BR  Sweater - Boden Shoes - Seychelles




No comments:

Post a Comment