Monday, April 16, 2012

Starting to Look like Spring

 It finally started to feel like spring this weekend.  And I took full advantage of it by breaking out my tank tops and wedges.  I actually left the house on Saturday morning in a cardigan but returned home after running some errands to put on a lighter top.  I really like how my two orange tanks layers over each other.  The warm weather was such a treat!
 Crochet Tank - BR via Maribel  Polka Dot Tank - The Gap Belt - J. Crew  Jeans - Page Wedges - Crocs
 Today I cast off my tights and embraced spring by going bare legged.  It felt so nice not to  have to worry about tights today.  I decided to embellish my basic blue Boden dress with a borrowed scarf from my mother.  I didn't want to go overboard as I love the shape of this dress and how flattering it is.  I finished off my outfit with my basic brown BR pumps.  It was so nice not to have to worry about layering for warmth today!
 Dress - Boden Scarf - Borrowed Shoes - BR

No comments:

Post a Comment