Friday, April 6, 2012

Brights and Bells

 Although it looks like spring in the Bay Area, it is still quite chilly.  I decided to filch my mother's bright pink cardigan (its the same cardigan as my oatmeal one, only she doesn't sleep in hers) for a pop of color over a dark dress.  Because its still cold, I am also still tights-bound, so I rocked my mustard colored tights because they I love how they look with my brown wedges!
Dress and Borrowed Cardigan - The Gap  Belt - Borrowed Tights - J. Crew  Shoes - Leifdottir via Anthro

 Hooray for casual Friday.  Short story: When I was in Junior High I was obsessed with bell bottoms.  My mother took me all over looking for them.  And then they came into style in a big way and it was nice and easy but way less exciting since I was no longer unique in my wearing of them.  These days I have a few friends who rave about Paige Denim, so when I saw this pair at Maribel I decided to give them a shot since they were only $45.  Sadly they were super long and it took me a WHILE to get them hemmed.  But finally they are hemmed and my days of loving my bell bottoms are back!
These are the bow shoe clips that I was given last year for my birthday.
Jeans - Paige via Maribel  Shoes - BR  Shoe Clips - Gifted from friends  Sweater - Nordstrom Long Sleeved - The Gap  Scarf - Flea Market in Morrocco

No comments:

Post a Comment