Friday, November 18, 2011

AHHHH Finally Friday!

The week of insanity (or in my case another week of insanity) is now so close to completion that I can taste the weekend. The weekend tastes like ice skating, Dave's Killer Bread, New Museum, Rubin Museum, Movies, sleeping, Tea with my thesis adviser and so much more!

I am very excited about today's outfit because I put some effort into it and love the new sweater from a thrift store called The Cure http://www.curethriftshop.com/. It is amazing and I always find great stuff when I wander in, I thank Mike for that!

Today I am wearing a newly purchased cropped sweater, tucked into a brown corduroy skirt and paired with blue tights, red oxford wedges, a gifted vintage necklace, and my casio watch. I also bought last night some gifties and an awesome scarf I will show you in my outerwear edition - coming soon!

Tip of the Day: Take a chance on a cropped sweater and mini skirt, but wear some tights so you do not show too much!
I love the sleeves!

Sweater: The Cure ($16), Necklace: Gift ($0), Watch: Casio (Gift $0)

Skirt: H&M ($14)

Tights: Urban Outfitters ($20), Shoes: Urban O ($50)

Total: $100

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment