Monday, November 14, 2011

Catching Up

 Friday was a low key day for me.  I tried to spice up my tried and true green sweater and skinny cords with my teal flats and a vintage necklace borrowed from my marm.  I really like this outfit for its simplicity but still fun vibe.  It was casual without being boring or inappropriate for work.
Sweater: BR, $25  Pants: The Gap, $40  Shoes: LL Bean, $35  Necklace: Vintage, made by my daddio, borrowed from my marm

 On Saturday I was a bum (therefore no pictures) but on Sunday I had to go to work.  I actually broke out a pair of Doc Martins that I have had since 1999 on Sunday.  My genius cousin and I were talking about how Docs are back in style and I pointed out that I had two pairs, bought in London in 1999 that I could never get rid of.  Once I broke out these bad boys, I knew I had to start wearing them again.  Plus they went well with my 70esque flairs.
Shoes: Doc Martins via London, Jeans: The Gap, $30  Sweater: The Gap, $17  Scarf: The Gap, $20 (so soft and amazing, go buy one right now)

 Today was a cra-zay day at work, but luckily my clothes were comfy.  Today I paired my Target dress with my marm's ombre gap cardigan a skinny belt for an office appropriate look.  As it is getting colder I also broke out my black BR tights (love them) and my Stuart Weitzman slingbacks.  I got complimented up and down on this outfit today.  Everybody loved the sweater and the shoes.  Not bad for a crazy day outfit where I got home at 9:45pm!

Belt and Cardigan: Borrowed from my marm (cardigan is gap)  Dress: Target, $24  Tights: BR, $5  Shoes: Stuart Weitzman's gifted from my Coolest A  Glasses: LaFont Allures (my contacts were killing me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment