Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thesis Tuesday

Hello!

Typically Wednesday and Thursday are thesis work days but since I do not have class and just work I can squeeze a bit more in today. I wanted to look nice today so I chose my blue jean wide leg pants from the GAP. Because of the length of the pants I chose my Payless yellow platforms and some funky purple socks to go with the rest of the outfit. For my tops I chose my orange tee from Urban Outfitters and an open cropped blazer, also from Urban.

In terms of accessories I chose my beaded gifted necklace from out one and only HB, my Casio watch, a leave metal bracelet and my Ann Taylor Belt. I am also wearing an H&M headband.

Tip of the Day: If you are short you can still wear wide-leg pants just up the ante with the heels!

Outfit:
Blazer: Urban O ($10)
T-Shirt: Urban O ($4.99)
Belt: Ann Taylor via Boomerangs ($5)
Bracelet: urban O ($20)
Watch: Casio, Gift ($0)
Necklace: Gift ($0)
Pants: The Gap ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Total: 84.99






1 comment: