Sunday, November 6, 2011

Honeysuckle!


This photo shoot is actually from the Monday during my time in NYC.  These photos were taken by the lovely Miss Stems after a night at . . . you guessed it . . . Spitzer's on the Lower East Side.  You should have seen the look on the face of the guys at the table behind me when I went up to take this picture!  But back to the pictures themselves.

After a fun night at Spitzer's, I asked Miss Stems to take my blog pictures.  She agreed, and pointed out that she thinks all my pictures make me look like a J. Crew model and that I am always look like I am in the garden smelling Honeysuckle!  So throughout this photo shoot, Stems kept on yelling "Honeysuckle" at me, leading to pictures like the ones above!
This was one of the most fun photo shoots I had had in a while.  I attempted to pose in my various J. Crew manner's while showing off my clothes and trying not to giggle.
I really liked this outfit.  It was an appropriate office look, but it allowed me to go to the MoMA at lunch without my feel killing me.  I didn't want to be too boring at the office so I wore my green tights with an otherwise pretty conservative outfit.
It wasn't that cold this night, but I wanted to show off my red sweater-jacket.  I love it and wear it all the time, but I haven't included it before in my posts.  I usually don't include my outerwear, but this honeysuckle photo shoot seemed like the perfect opportunity to show it off

Below is my full on J. Crew pose that I broke out for Stems as a thank you for the fantastic photo shoot!
 Below I present to you the lovely Miss Stems!!  I turned the camera on her and the tree.  Check out that brightly colored scarf and curly hair!  Seriously, is it any wonder that we are friends?  Also note that she held my coat and scarf throughout a good part of this shoot!  Such a good friend!
 Thanks so much Stems for the awesome photography as well as huge amount of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment