Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Coincidence

Today my clothes matched Miss Fiona!  I didn't realize that until I went to take these pictures and she was hanging around.  Today everybody in my office was complaining about how cold the office was and I couldn't figure out why I felt fine . . . and then I realized I was wearing wool pants!  The fact that I was wearing a long sleeved shirt and a shell over it probably didn't hurt either, but the pants were perfect.  I was warm all day even though fall has arrived in the Bay Area.  The pants are a new purchase from Maribel (must stop even going in there), and although they ended up being worn with fairly conservative tops, they were perfect for the office today!



Pants: BR via Maribel, $25  Long Sleeved Shirt: Old Navy, $3  Shell: BR, $16  Shoes: Manolo Blahnik via Maribel, $100  Cat: warm like wool pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment