Friday, November 4, 2011

Starting Point



Today I broke out a new bright and colorful top to combat the cold and rain that blew into town!  This is a new top that my marm bought for me at Maribel.  Its a Marc Jacobs and I love the play between the colors, patterns and shapes!  Because I wore it to work, I tried to tone it down a bit by wearing a cardigan over it and pairing it with dark jeans and basic flats.  I look forward to doing more with this top in the future, but today I think it made a nice debut!

I actually wore the cardigan to cover up the sleeves of this top!  I really like them, but it was all part of toning down the top for work.


Shirt: Marc Jacobs via Maribel, gift from my marm  Cardigan: The Gap, borrowed from my marm  Jeans: the Gap, gifted  Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell via Ambience, $45

No comments:

Post a Comment