Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Focus Shift

 This morning I walked with my marm before heading to work.  While changing my shoes at the coffee shop, a woman came up and asked to take a picture of my shoes.  I obliged naturally, although I was surprised the shoes had caused such a stir.  I really only picked them to go under these long pants.  But then throughout the day people kept on noticing them and complimenting them.  At the end of the day leaving dinner with friends I actually ran in them to catch a bus.  Not an easy feat, but no ankles were broken today.  Somehow my outfit became all about my shoes . . .even though it started with the pants.  Sometimes we have no control.

Shoes: Bestseyville via Loehmans, $22  Pants: J. Crew, $40  Shirt: Talbots, gifted from my marm  Cardigan: Boden, $25

No comments:

Post a Comment