Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mini

I think this skirt is borderline too short to be really work appropriate, so I combated this like I always do with opaque tights and flats. 
 Today work finally calmed down!  Hooray and even better then that, when I got home from work a package from the one and only Miss P was waiting for me!  So wonderful!!!  The title of this post originally referred to my skirt, but now has the dual purpose I have a mini skirt and a mini bestie. I wasn't sure about this skirt, but today at the gym while I was reapplying my make up a woman told me it was beautiful  Perhaps it will have to come into heavier rotation.
Skirt: BR, $15  Shirt: BR, $13  Tights: The Gap, $9  Cardi: The Gap, borrowed from my marm  Shoes: Franco Sarto, gifted from Coolest A
 Most importantly, see below!  I am so lucky to have my Mini PEP as a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment