Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Work, Errands, School Tuesday!

There is not heat in my apartment! Every morning I have woken up to the chill of having my bed transported outside. Despite the fact that that has not actually happened, I feel freezing nonetheless.

Today I wanted a nice layered look with bright wool tights and cords with long sleeves and a vest. The mixture is the warm and wintery with something lighter. Today I am wearing my bright blue wool tights with a corduroy button-up skirt a hot pink long sleeve and a vintage vest. Accessories are basic today with a big gifted blue beaded necklace and my gifted pink Casio watch. For shoes I borrowed a pair of chunky heels from my roommate!

I feel put together but have added some interesting pieces, like the tights and the vest that are interesting too,

Tip of the Day: Pair bright tights with deeper fall colors. The colors will pop even more

Outfit:
Vest: Vintage, Gift ($0)
Top: The Gap ($15)
Skirt: H&M ($10)
Tights: Urban Outfitters ($12)
Shoes: Borrowed ($0)
Watch: Casio, Gift ($0)
Necklace: gifted ($0)
Total: $37









No comments:

Post a Comment