Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Work Filled Wednesdays





Hello everyone!

Today is starting slowly but I wanted to look nice for a thesis interview and then running to the library and then off to a nice dinner at my BF's place SO, what to wear??

I guess the term for today is Preppy PEP, I really wanted to wear my button down Good Will steal and after that the Prep style pieces just came together. I love the look for its comfort and its ease.

Today I am wearing an H&M blazer with my Good Will Ralph Lauren Button-Down. I cinched it with a found belt and then chose my army green zip pocket pants from the Gap. For accessories I stayed pretty simple with my gifted Casio watch, my gifted bird necklace, and my blue belt (unseen here), as well as my blue suede tie-ups!

Tip of the Day: When the day calls for it, go prep but funk it up with your own style choices.

Outfit:
Blazer: H&M ($10)
Button-Down: Good Will ($5)
Pants: The Gap ($20)
Watch: Casio, Gift ($0)
Necklace: Gift (store in upper state ny $0)
Belt: H&M ($5)
Shoes: Target ($20)
Total: $60!
Total:

No comments:

Post a Comment