Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Library Wednesdays

Yet another thesis day in the library I also have a dinner in Queens SO I wanted to look nice and due to a real snag at the Cure - a thrift and consignment shop near Union Square I had a great idea for an outfit.

Today I am wearing a new find, it is an Orla Kiely dress/sweater belted with a hidden silver dress to add some more depth to the outfit. I belted it with an Urban Outfitters belt and added some fun accessories: a beaded necklace worn as a bracelet, a gifted necklace from HB, my Casio watch, and my blue jean peep toe shoes. It has been a bit warmer here so wearing bare legs will work for now.

Tip of the Day: Take a leap on a piece that can be worn in different ways.

Outfit:
Dress/sweater: Orla Kiely via The Cure Shop ($29)
Silver Dress: Gift ($0)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Bracelet and Necklace and Watch: Gifts ($0), watch is Casio Calculator.
Total: $49






No comments:

Post a Comment