Sunday, November 27, 2011

Long Weekend!

 During the post-Thanksgiving long weekend I went down the coast of California to Santa Cruz to visit my bestie Moueff.  We had so much fun hanging out and being silly.  This outfit is from Friday night when we went out.  For this night, Moueff and I actually traded tops.  She bought this one while we were in Vegas a little over a year ago  I loved wearing it.  It has really cool grecian draping.
We also straightened my hair before going out.  I almost never do this, but it makes me feel like a whole different person not to have my curly hair.

Shirt: Borrowed from the Moueff  Tank and Jeans: The Gap  Jacket: Gifted from my parents  Shoes: L.L. Bean  Purse: Kate Spade

The next day after delicious brunch and a girly movie we walked along West Cliff by the Ocean!  It was amazing weather for this time of year!

Jeans and Scarf: the Gap  Shoes: L.L. Bean  Sweater: BR  Purse: Kate Spade  Sunnies: Mosely Tribes

Special Thanks to Moueff for taking these pictures as well as being such a good friend.  I had such a blast on my visit!

Sunday was a day of errands and a return to real life after the lovely Thanksgiving break.  I broke out my Marc shirt for a laid back day

Shirt: Marc by Marc Jacobs via Maribel  Jeans: BR  Shoes: LL Bean  Sunnies: Mosely Tribes

Princess Fiona decided to hang out with me in the back yard.  She doesn't match my outfit today, but that didn't stop me from schnuggling her!

No comments:

Post a Comment