Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Busy Days Need Good Clothes

This post will be really wonky today because for some reason my formatting is a mess. Anyway I will call this my artistic post and hope for the best. On busy days dressing well can be a challenge. What will the weather be like? Will I need to literally run somewhere? Do I mind if I spill, cry, etc on my clothes? These are questions I ask myself on a daily basis, but the one thing I always know is that looking decent is important to me and being myself in my clothes is very important. That is why work-wear can be a struggle. If you can envision yourself in your work clothes you are doing well! So add accessories, blazers, shoes, etc. Accents can help ensure that your personal style shines.

Today was a long day (well I am still at the computer lab so it is still a busy day) but I wanted to look nice but appropriate. I always wear a blazer, which I believe adds the professional side to any crazy outfit I may wear. Today I am wearing an army green blazer, given to me as a gift for the last holiday season. I belted it with a cloth belt from another top. The shirt underneath was kind of an experiment, a funky patterned top from Wet Seal on sale. The pants are on sale H&M cargo pants with zip sides. I love the cargo pockets, which I actually put things into and the side zippers, because, well zippers are fun! Finally the necklace was made by my friend Claire (she is a wonder!) and the shoes are Poetic License from Georges in Jamaica Plain. Sorry again for the formatting, although I kinda like it.

Outfit: Blazer: A gift from my cousin (free)
Top: Wet Seal ($5)
Pants: H&M ($10)
Shoes: Poetic License at Georges ($10)
Necklace: Free via Claire














No comments:

Post a Comment