Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Marathon Wednesdays

Today is yet again another marathon day. SO I needed to dress for work, class doing visitor surveys, and for an event at the Tenement Museum. SO that means walking back and forth along the Hall of Human Origins, lifting chairs, audio equipment, and putting away files. My outfit answer to this is legging black pants and a button down top, with flats. So far so good!

Today I am wearing a sweater from H&M that is warm and has every color of the rainbow in it! A ombre (cross fade of color from light to dark) button down from Wet Seal, a belt that was given to me in my friend Emily's give-away spree, black Gap Legging Pants, and Target Shoes! Accessories are clips in my hair from Claires Accessories and necklaces from Cultural Survival Bazaar and the Green Flea Market in the Upper West Side.

Outfit:
Sweater: H&M ($20)
Pants: The Gap ($17)
Shirt: Wet Seal ($5)
Accessories, Bracelets: Given as gift by Claire
Accessories Necklace: Cultural Survival Bazaar ($15)
Accessories Necklace: Green Market ($5)
Shoes: Target ($5)
Belt: Free from Emily












No comments:

Post a Comment