Sunday, March 27, 2011

Why I am happy I kept my high school jeans



Today is a library day and full of to-dos, which I wrote down in detail and by the hour. Today I am wearing jeans that I have owned since I was in high school and they are so soft, flexible, and comfortable that I can do almost anything - and feel good. Also they are reminiscent of boyfriend jeans because they sag slightly. Despite their age they are still on trend!

Today I am wearing a vest that I purchased from Cultural Survival for pretty inexpensively because, well, it was tiny and no one had the guts to either try it on or purchase it so they gracefully offered it to me with a volunteer discount and I have been wearing since I was a Junior in college. The long sleeve floral shirt is from Forever 21 and was a gift from my friend Emily Shornick (thanks!) I love this shirt and wear it out as well as at home because it is soft and the colors are present but less strong so it goes well with a lot of outfits. The jeans, as I said, are very old but they are from American Eagle for $10. I remember this because I got them in the ever elusive but very well stocked sale rack.



The accessories today are minimal. I am wearing necklaces given to me by my friend Claire and my aunt Priscialla (thanks to you both!). There is one highlight, a gift from my father a Aldo Accessories glasses necklaces that I love to death and wear as much as seems feasible. The shoes are the prize of the outfit because they are Christian Siriano flats for Payless and were $19.99.

So that is the Sunday Style for the day and tonight after a marathon session at the library I will post the I CAN WEAR THAT, REALLY. If not tomorrow morning!

<3PEP

No comments:

Post a Comment