Monday, March 28, 2011

HB Find: Maribel


Let me tell you about the wonderful world of Maribel. Its a consignment store in Oakland named after the owners grandmother. You never know what youcan find at Maribel. Somedays you go in and find absolutely nothing. But other days you find fantastic patterned converse. Red Marc Jacobs flats. L.A.M.B. heels or Kate Spade peep toes big enough for my Amazon roomies size 10 to 10.5 feet! A striped cashmere sweater perfect for work on cold days. The floral dress pictured below. I could go on and on.

What I really love about Maribel is that it has a neighborhood feeling on top of the fantastic clothes. The owner asks me about my mother when I come in without her and remembers the clothes we have bought in the past. Not only is there a great blend of designed clothes and brands like the Gap, but you also never know what you are going to find.

Maribel is one of my favorite stores because its always an adventure, but a fashionable one for sure.




Maribel is located at:
3251 Lakeshore Avenue
Oakland, CA 94610

No comments:

Post a Comment