Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Monday wear





Hello!

So Monday in NYC was rainy, cold, and windy. I had a rain boot malfunction that forced me to leave my rain boots behind and just wear my very delicate flats and the rest of my not ready for rain wear.

It was my first day at a new job where I get to wear business casual or my take on it. Here is what I wore.

So the blazer is from Free People, Free (haha) from my friend Emily. The shirt is a shirt I bought at H&M for $5 three years ago. The pants are from H&M as well that is $10 and also from my college years. The shoes are from Georges (see previous post) and were $15 dollars.

I typically get rest in 10 minutes and run out the door like a madwoman. My clothes are typically given to me, cheap, or very old. What I have always found is that you can do interesting things with clothes and if you stay the same size (hopefully forever) you can wear, mix and match clothing for a good amount of your life.

Watch out for today's post soon (I am late again!)

<3 PEP

1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit darlin!! I love that this blog can let me keep up with your awesome style =)

    ReplyDelete