Thursday, March 17, 2011

So why another blog about clothes?


PEP: There are many blogs about clothing. What to buy, where to buy it, how to wear it, etc. I have had a deep obsession with fashion since I was a little girl. A subscriber to magazines like Lucky, Vogue, and Harper's Bazaar since I was a teenager, I use those magazines for ideas about outfit creation as well as where I can buy inexpensive items in New York City or online.

I also love the hunt. The travel to a time and trued vintage/consignment shop where I discover something amazing. Something that I have dreamed about, an amazing designer piece for a killer price, or a risk that turns out to be well worth it.

Over the years people have liked the outfits, the details, accessories and have added to my deep collection of earrings, pins, hats, shoes and of course BLAZERS!!!!

In these posts you will find things that anyone can do if they wanted. Nothing is expensive, everything can be found and put together. In my posts I will aim to provide where things come from, prices, etc. There will be some photos and description involved as well.

At the end of the day, anyone who wants to can be stylish. It is not about money or access, it is about using your eyes and creativity and trusting your judgment as well.

Happy viewing! Watch out for HB's additions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment