Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Section for Blog: Can I wear that?

One of my favorite aspects of fashion magazines, and believe me I browse through many of them, is finding pieces that are crazy and making them wearable. Now sometimes I think they are BSing and really the item is not for a day at the supermarket or hanging with your dog or small children BUT I do respect the idea of tackling clothing head on and looking for ways to incorporate clothing that may seem like only special occasion/weather clothing for daily wear.

Shorts in the winter is a trend that plays on this idea and I want to jump on the wagon and do the same.


So this will be called ..... Can I Wear That, Really?

So we all love certain items but when some say it is "wearable" you may perhaps roll your eyes. So I am going to take some crazy pieces I own (I own many) and show you different ways to bring them into your day to day life. Watch out for it this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment