Thursday, March 31, 2011

Giants Thursday!


Today is the opening day of baseball season! I'm sure from the title of my post you can tell I'm excited. This year all of San Francisco is lucky enough to be home to reigning World Series Champions.

This matters in terms of my outfit today because the top I wore today is the top I wore every time the Giants played during the world series last fall. I bought it at the Anthropologie in the Forum Shop's in Las Vegas right before the start of the World Series last year. I wore it to work that Wednesday, and because
the Giants won game 1, I wore it whenever
they played afterwards.

Its a good thing that I love the pattern and cut
of the top, or else I would have grown quite
sick of it. I really like the colors and therefore
how many things I can wear it with.


Today I did something I usually try not to do: I wore the skirt I wore on Monday with the shoes I wore yesterday. I wore the skirt again because it was almost 80 degrees in San Francisco today and this skirt is such a good warm weather skirt. And, I forgot to mention on Monday, but as you can see in the pictures today, it has pockets!



I wore my red Marc Jacobs flats again because
wearing them yesterday reminded me that I do
not wear them enough, and since they are suede
they cannot be worn when it rainy. Plus I liked
how they picked up the red in my top.

In order to cover up while in the office as well as support the Giants, I wore my Orange cardigan. This cardigan is actually a long cardigan with no buttons in the front, but it didn't look right with the volume of the skirt, so I tied in front so it would look right. I love this cardigan because it is wool and therefore warm, but not too bulky or too hot.

Shirt: Anthropologie, $20
Skirt: Banana Republic, My Marmee's closet
Cardigan: Eileen Fisher, $40
Shoes: Marc Jacobs via Maribel, $100

Special thanks to Miss NUT for being my photographer today!

Baseball is the summer sport, so hopefully summer is coming soon my PEP!
Happy Giants Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment