Monday, March 28, 2011

Rebelling Against Mother Nature - Fashion Style


The weather in the northeast has been less then appealing. Despite our entrance into Spring a week ago it is still chilly beyond chilly! Will that stop me from wearing flats without socks - NEVER!

Today's outfit was a crazy blend of stuff...


Today I wore long camel colored wool shorts with a paper-bag cinched waist. The belt is actually necessary because the shorts are many sizes too big. I purchased them at good will and they were a "great" buy (sorry bad pun there). The shirt is actually the FIRST shirt I ever bought at the Gap for $10 in California years ago when I visited HB! The sweater over it is from Urban Outfitters and is neither a cover-up or warm. The shoes are from Payless and are from the Isabel Toledo line, which I LOVE at Payless! Oh and the tights are from Urban Outfitters as well!

The accessories are simple. A bracelet, given to me by my friend Caity and a necklace given to me when I was in high school/early college years from my friend Susannah (thanks to both of you!)

Outfit:
Shorts Good Will: $10
Shirt The Gap: $10
Tights Urban Outfitters: $5
Sweater Urban Outfitters: $10
Shoes Payless: $20
Accessories: Given to me so FREE!

1 comment: