Tuesday, March 29, 2011

T-Strap Tuesday!

Some days I build my outfits around a specific thing that I want to wear. Today, that item are my t-straps from Boden. I loved these shoes when I first saw them on the Boden site, but they came with the hefty price tag of almost $200. So when they were on sale for $95 , I splurged. I love that they are three colored, but still have a black toe and heel so they are essentially embelished black heels. I also really like the way the dark gray strap looks with my favorite black tights!


Today I wore my t-straps with one of my favorite tops. Its a silk top from Banana Republic that I got on sale for only $13. Although its pretty abstract, I see a floral pattern when I look at it. I also really like the blend of green, gray, purple, and cream. I finished off my look with the purple cardigan and another one of black work skirts. This one is from Anne Taylor and it also has pockets (like the Boden one I wore in an earlier post)! The cardigan my brother and his girlfriend gave me for Christmas. I love the bright purple color!


Shoes: Boden, $95
Shirt: Banana Republic, $13
Cardigan: Halogen, gift Skirt: Anne Taylor: $30
Tights
: Banana Republic, $5 (usually $15, but still worth it!)



Special thanks to the former Miss A, now the lovely Mrs. V for taking the pictures for this post that show my entire outfit including my shoes! Happy Tights Clad Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment