Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday: Internship Clothes, Class, and Library


(antique brooch, halloween light up necklace (CVS) and bracelet watch (Lela Rose)

(Shoes: Payless, $10)


(full length, ready for the day!)


So my weeks are officially crazy town (not that bad band from the late 1990s) but just insane running and balancing different jobs, internships, work, and school in a delicate and overwhelming way. That means ALL my clothes need to function for activity, professionalism, as well as for hours of sitting and running around.


Tuesday is a crazy day for me because I have an internship from 12 noon to 5pm then I run to the library for a Group Study session, class for three hours, and then off to the library and printing for some more work.

Needless to say my clothes will reflect that life style as well as my own crazy style.

Today I wore a cropped army style blazer from H&M two years ago, a shirt from Urban Outfitters, a pair of rolled up skinny style pants from H&M two years ago, and cheapie on sale purple wedges from Payless. The accessories are the highlight today. I am wearing a HUGE brooch my grams gave me before she passed on from this fashionable world to the next. The necklace is the bomb because it lights up (with the help of batteries) and was $4 from CVS. The bracelet was a gift on a visit to NYC a year ago and it is broken but I love the color.

So that is it for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment