Thursday, March 24, 2011

Taking on Thursday


Thank goodness for my choices yesterday because it was by far one of the most hectic, long days of my NYC life. I was pretty comfortable and I did not wear too many layers so overheating was not an immense issue. For me, clothes really have to move, feel good, and withstand weather, walking, wind, etc. It can be hard to dress well (or want to) when it is 30 degrees sleeting, snowing, raining outside but I assure you, when you do, you will feel great!

Today is a long office and class day. I have class from 6-9 and I work at the NYU office from 10-5pm. There will be some lifting and running around before class but I think my outfit is a good balance of school and work-wear.

The mid-elbow length canary yellow shirt with gold buttons is from H&M last summer. The green, shiny (and at times itchy) shirt is a gift from my friend Martha (yes I wear it Martha!). The skirt is a find from Boomerangs in Jamaica Plain and will be a Patty Find segment of this blog in the near future.

The tights are from Claires Accessories and are purple herringbone style. I am also wearing purple low-heeled heels from Payless.



Yellow Shirt - $20
Green Shirt: FREE
Skirt: $5
Tights: $8
Shoes: $29.99

The accessories were also good finds/gifts. The necklace is from Cultural Survival's Bazaar's last winter and the bracelets were also given to me by my friend Martha.

The weather has been a dictator of my clothes of late and I am staring longingly at the beautiful spring clothes I want to wear, hopefully I can share them with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment