Saturday, October 8, 2011

Atonement





Dress: Banana Republic, $20  Cardigan: Gifted from my parents  Shoes: Joan and Daivd, hand me downs from my marm  Cat: Princess Fiona the Schnuggler
Last night and today were Yom Kippur, the Jewish day of Atonement and the holiest of holy days.  But this year it was also the end of a crazy work week and right before I leave for a two week vacation!  On top of that when I got home last night I had a crazy headache from my contacts!  So I threw on my glasses and a basic lace print silk dress with a cardigan.  This morning I was a little more pulled together so I broke out my Boden floral dress and some heels for the long day of packing and praying.  I actually really like both of these dresses and the looks that came together, even though they are wildly different!


Dress: Boden$55  Shoes: Seychelles via DSW, $30

No comments:

Post a Comment