Sunday, October 9, 2011

Monday Work Day




 AHHH a break from the 9am-9:30pm day. What glory and bliss! For Monday I wanted a fun outfit that had some elements of work appropriateness as well.

For Monday I chose a pretty basic (seemingly) outfit of a high-waisted skirt, a very light jersey tank from the Gap, and some awesome Rampage sandals given to me. To top it off I wanted something a little academic so I chose my Good Will'ed Polo button-down. For accessories I chose my coin necklace, a gift, and my beaded pouch necklace, found by my dad.

What I wish you could see is the shine on the skirt and the funky buttons at the waist. That will be for another day and another post.

Tip of the Day: Button-downs are great! Snag a few at a Goodwill or Flea market, you will be happy you did.

Outfit:
Ralph Lauren Polo button down: Ralph Lauren via Good Will
Skirt: H&M ($30)
Tank: The Gap ($7)
Shoes: Gift ($0)
Necklaces: Gift and Found ($0)

No comments:

Post a Comment