Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday work and school day

Oh the work never ends! Although my aim is to have the work done by the end of Friday it seems like a steady flow of library and office so I thought I would have some fun today and look good with various distinct pieces.

Today I am wearing my long striped stress with a cropped black sweater over it. I like the layering of long and short and like to wear cropped pants with it. These are my favorite pants from Urban Outfitters because they are really soft and wearable to almost anything or anywhere. For accessories I chose a free bow clip seen in the back of my hair, my whistle pendant, my Sprout watch, and my blue jean peep-toe shoes. Leaving something hidden is my Ann Taylor belt keeping the pants in line.

Tip of the Day: Looong and cropped items are create compliments to each other.
Have a short Friday Day and a Loooong weekend!

Outfit:
Striped Dress/Top: H&M ($10)
Black cropped sweater: Necessary Objects ($12)
Pants: Urban O ($10)
Pin: Free Modcloth ($0)
Necklace: Falling Whistles, donating gift ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Total:$82

































No comments:

Post a Comment