Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gloomy Wednesday Weather, Bright Knits!

Hello all!

Today I wanted to be comfy but also cool looking so I decided what is more cozy than a sweater and cooler than a brightly colored one!

Today I kept it simple with a long sweater in turquoise with a cowl neck and I belted it for extra shape. I paired it with my very old black H&M slacks and my faux suede wedges. For accessories I chose a gifted fun gold necklace with NYC charms on it and my Sprout watch.

Today is a mixture of work and fun and I wanted an outfit that did both - allow me to look great for HB or HBPEP to visit and also to run up and down the stairs like a maniac at the library.

Tip of the Day: Wear a brightly colored sweater to stay warm, and funky!

Outfit:
Sweater: H&M ($20)
Pants: H&M ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($10)
Belt: Urban O ($5)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Gift ($0)
Total: $75







No comments:

Post a Comment