Saturday, October 1, 2011

Holy

Wednesday night kicked off the start of the high holy days, which means fancier dresses then I usually wear.
For Wednesday night services it was actually really hot so I broke out my grad school graduation dress.  This dress is actually a linen dress with velvet detailing, which is ideal for hot weather.  Sadly my pictures only catch a glimpse of the color and detailing of this dress.  It has really beautiful work on it, that I hope to show you in more detail soon.  In order to be temple appropriate I threw on my gray Gap cardigan that perfectly matches the gray detailing in my dress.  I also though the blind detailing on the shoulders went really well.
Dress: Anthropologie, $60   Cardigan: The Gap, $13  Shoes: BR, $90
For the Thursday morning services I broke out another dress that I had only worn once before.  I bought this purple silk dress at BR over a year ago, but only wore it once to a bridal shower.  So I was excited to break it out again.  I paired it with a brown double wrap belt that I borrowed from my marm, my leopard print pumps and my gray Boden cardigan.
Dress: BR, $24  Belt: Borrowed from my marm  Shoes: Deena and Ozzy via Jeremy's, $30 Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gifted from my bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment