Wednesday, October 5, 2011

To the Library, to the Museum, to Astoria I go (and with my outfit)

Hello!

Today I am wearing a bunch of comfortable but interesting pieces. The weather is a bit milder today so I chose pieces that are warm but also I can take off layers if need be.

For today's mix of activities I broke out my red flared jeans from H&M. These were a deal for under $20 on sale and I love the brightness and the flare. Due to how long they are they need heels so I paired them with black open-toe wedges. For the rest of the outfit I chose a long yoga tank from the Gap and tucked it in to create a little volume. In addition I broke out a gifted blazer from my cousin to keep me warm for the day. As for accessories I wanted a long interesting necklace, so I chose my beaded strand and leaf pendant necklace and my as usually awesome Sprout watch. I almost forgot my lovely scarf, to bring in the halloween spirit!

Overall it feels fun, pretty comfortable and durable for the day!

Tip of the Day: Do colored jeans, you will not regret it.

Outfit:

Top: The Gap ($5)
Blazer: Gift ($0)
Pants: H&M ($15)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace: Made and flea market ($5)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Scarf: Flea Market ($5)
Total:$70


I look slightly sleepy here, the goal was to look dreamy...






No comments:

Post a Comment