Friday, October 7, 2011

Busy

Today was my last day at work before I head out for a two week vacation as well as the start of Yom Kippur, the holiest of Jewish holidays.  This meant that work was a little nuts trying to get everything done and I had to race home to get dressed and eat before temple.  The name of the game today was function.  But I like to think I put the fun in function today!  I wore my bow cardigan from my most recent Maribel score with some old Seven for All Mankind jeans that I scored at Maribel several years ago.  Under the cardigan I wore a long sleeved J. Crew shirt that I have had for AGES!  To finish of the outfit I went with my floral flats.  They make most outfits better.  Overall I really liked the mix of colors and textures today.


Sweater: J. Crew via Maribel, $25   Shirt: J. Crew, gift from my marm   Jeans: Seven for All Mankind via Maribel, $60  Shoes: Unlisted via Ambience, $40

No comments:

Post a Comment