Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday: A Start to a Busy Week

Hello fellow fashion enthusiasts!

Today is the longest day of the week and the start of a busy one, full of work, baking, halloween parties, concerts, dinners, meetings, and so much more.

Today I decided on a pretty casual and comfortable outfit with my black pant leggings from The Gap, which are so comfy, belted with a tiny H&M belt (unseen here). For the top layers I wanted my Saks via Housing Works sweater with a jean vest for some interesting detail. To pump up the outfit I chose LOTS of jewelry and they are all gifts from lovely friends!

Of course I am wearing my Sprout watch and my new Target shoes. I love their blueness!

Tip of the Day: Add something really interesting (like a Jean Vest or lots of jewelery) to add to the outfit.

Outfit:
Top: Saks Fifth Avenue via Housing Works ($20)
Pants: The Gap ($10)
Jean Vest: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Belt: H&M ($5)
Jewelry: All gifts ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Shoes: Target ($20)
Total: $85






No comments:

Post a Comment