Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Best Friends Wedding - Part VI, Another Bridal Shower!


After a whirlwind trip to the East Coast I am back home and was immediately off to a bridal shower.  This time for my friend LP who is getting married in two weeks (so get ready for another volume of my best friends wedding where I chronicle my clothing at wedding related attire).  I didn't have a dress or skirt to wear that was really pink, but lucky for me I have my Coolest A.  While I was in Boston she let me sort through her various pink clothes and take this puppy home.  Its a J. Crew dress that she has had since I met her five years ago.  I love the play of the gingham and fireflies.  It was perfect for this event!  I also broke out my poetic license shoes because they have pink flowers . . .  and it was a good excuse to wear them!! 

I am really lucky to have such a good friend who is so generous with her clothes.  This was one of my many options!

The tiara was a gift for everybody at the bridal shower.  It was so much fun to rock them!

Dress: J. Crew, borrowed from my Coolest A  Shoes: Poetic License via Anthropologie  Sunnies: Mosely Tribes, gift from my bro  Tiara: Bridal shower accessory

Pics from my fabulous trip to the east coast coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment