Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Menswear Tuesday

Hello all!

Yesterday was a rocky start to a week but in a few days time I will be up in the woods and will see chipmunks and tree leaves changing and going with my BEST BF ever, so really life can always be worse and is always a bit better than we think.

Today I woke up and the word  that popped into my head was ... menswear! So I decided to put the pedal to it and try to do a menswear outfit with some great pieces that I love. So today the outfit revolves around some great thifted, consignment pieces.

For the sweater I purchased this Brooks Brothers sweater for $8 at the Green Flea. It was such a deal because it is a really classic, and expensive brand, but that it also fits. Underneath is my Good Will purchased Ralph Lauren button down. For the pants I chose my charcoal gray cropped pants, rolled up a bit and belted with my consignment Ann Taylor belt. For accessories I chose some fun pieces with my Sprout watch, my Geodes, made necklace from the AMNH Gift Shop and some gifted necklaces and rings from H&M. Overall a fun outfit!

I am highlighting the shoes because they are super fun, my suede sea green menswear shoes! Check them out!

Tip of the Day: Pair menswear pieces with fun jewelry or a slightly tighter top or bottom to ensure some curves are showing and to highlight the menswear pieces even more.

Outfit:
Top: Brooks Brothers via flea market ($8)
Button-Down: Ralph Lauren via Good Will ($5)
Belt: Ann Taylor via Boomerangs ($5)
Pants: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Shoes: Urban O ($20)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklaces: Gifts and made with AMNH Geodes ($5)
Rings: Gifts and from H&M ($5)
Total: $78








No comments:

Post a Comment