Saturday, October 1, 2011

Chuffed



I was attempting to entice the lovely Romulus to come schnuggle.
 This shirt is another one of my awesome Maribel finds from last weekend.  My old roomie, Mrs. v, has this same shirt and I used to borrow it from her.  So when I saw it at Maribel, I knew it had to be mine! Today I paired it with my skinny jeans (so the volume was not overwhelming).  I threw on a green cardigan and my open toe Seychelles to give me a boost!  I'm so happy to have one of my own of this shirts now!!
He did come over to get petted but hot footed it out of there when Wendy showed up to defend her teritory
I also got this great velvet blazer at Maribel last weekend.  And it is another thing that Mrs. V had that I used to borrow.  Its as if she sold all her clothes, but she didn't!

 Shirt: J. Crew via Maribel, $22  Cardigan: August Silk, gift from my parents years ago  Jeans: The Gap, $45  Blazer: J. Crew via Maribel, $45 Shoes: Seychelles, $60

1 comment:

  1. You are looking so bad-ass in these snaps, Miss. H! Seriously fly. (Your High Holy Days ensembles were gorgeous as well...).

    ReplyDelete