Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Warm-Up

Hello!

It is cold, AGAIN! So it is yet another cold day but I am prepared with scarf on and socks and a lovely sweater. Watch out fall I am ready for you!

Today I am wearing a Forever 21 sweater and a Urban Outfitters vest with my gray Urban Outfitters pants. For accessories I have a gifted necklace from HB and my Sprout watch. Shoes are also my Urban Outfitters red shoes.

Tip of the Day: Long sweaters are a must and put cozy items along side it.

Outfit:
Scarf: The Gap ($29)
Sweater: Forever 21 ($12)
Pants: Urban Outfitters ($10)
Vest: Urban Outfitters ($20)
Shoes: Urban O ($50)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklace: Gifted ($0)
Total: $161







2 comments:

  1. and your friend Claire came as a "surprise" visit and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that necklace is getting some love. I have had it for ages but only wore it a handful of times! Its perfect for you Miss P!

    ReplyDelete