Sunday, October 2, 2011

Winding Down Sunday

Hello!

Today was a fun day and full of errands. I had a great lunch with some lovely (and stylish) ladies and then walked Atlantic Antic and did a high-wire act in grocery lifting with TONS of groceries.

Today I wore a new piece, a beautiful red sweater from Housing Works but originally from Saks Fifth Avenue. It was chilly so the wool was a great addition. Paired with it I chose my green Urban O tech vest with my striped H&M pants. Overall the outfit had some nice oomph in terms of color and details. I chose a jumble of necklaces from the geodes from the AMNH museum and the beaded necklace, to my Sprout watch, and fabulous flats from Georges.

Tip of the Day: Go for a slightly larger sweater but add definition through a vest or belt.

Outfit
Sweater: Saks Fifth Avenue via Housing Works ($20)
Vest: Urban O ($20)
Pants: H&M ($20)
Shoes: Georges ($15)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Necklaces: Gift, Made, and AMNH Gift Shop ($5)


No comments:

Post a Comment