Monday, October 31, 2011

Cold and Loong Halloween Monday Edition

Hello!
Today is as always a long day! But it is halloween! So Happy Halloween to everyone! Since my costume is super bulky and not easy to walk in I will have photos up but plan on just showing it off at work today but carrying it along. 
So today I chose to wear some comfy and warm items. It is still really cold outside so I chose my black cozy half sweater, my Saks Fifth Avenue Red sweater and my green pants. For accessories I am pulling out a new item! Its a gift from Mike and exposes how truly dorky I am! It is a calculator watch, so cool!

You will see Sprout again but for now it is all about the buttons on my calculator watch. For additional accessories I made my sparkly necklace and am wearing a gifted bracelet and beaded necklace. For shoes I chose my DSW suede buckle platforms.

Tip of the Day: Stay Spooky and Fabulous!

Outfit:
Black Sweater: Necessary Objects ($14)
Red Sweater ($20) via Housing Works
Pants: H&M ($12)
Shoes: DSW ($20)
Watch: GIFT! ($0)
beaded necklace and watch: Gifted ($0)
Necklace, sparkly: Made ($0)




Halloween Costume (with help from Mike!)
I am an American Museum of Natural History Visitors Map!






No comments:

Post a Comment