Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Adventures - Part 1

 When I arrived in Boston much to my wardrobe's dismay it was HOT.  Lucky for me I was staying with my friend the Coolest A and she loaned me warm weather clothes.  How lucky am I?  I really loved this pink and red skirt.  It has such a fun pattern and shape to it.  It was perfect for a walk from Davis Square to Harvard Square for Peete's Coffee!
Check out the fun volume on this baby.
 Skirt: Borrowed from my Coolest A  Shirt: The Gap, $10  Shoes: Boden, $60

 This was another loaner from the Coolest A.  I threw it on to head up to NH since it was so warm in Boston.  I loved the shape, pattern and colors of this dress.  It was perfect for navigating the T on the way out of Boston at rush hour.  The red shoes were just what I had . . . so I went with them on the theory that more color can't hurt.

 Dress: BR, borrowed from my Coolest A  Shoes: Boden, $60
 This is the one and only outfit that I took pictures of while I was in NH.  Most of the time I was hanging out, hiking and baking.  It was GLORIOUS!  It was crisp and cool and the leaves were changing before my eyes.  This outfit is what I looked like when I got back from Portsmouth where I had gone to visit a friend.

Shirt: Proenza Schuler for Target, $16  Jeans: The Gap, $22  Cardigan: Boden, $25  Scarf: Gift from my parents

No comments:

Post a Comment