Friday, October 21, 2011

Traveling to Bard Friday!

Hello blog readers!

It is FRIDAY!!! And a great Friday at that because not only am I all caught up and midterms seem like a memory BUT I am wearing fabulous new pants and going to Bard for Alumni Weekend with my B!

Today I wanted to look nice and despite sitting on a bus for a few hours I could not resist wearing these pants! I wandered into H&M for Sales items and came out with a full  price pair of pants, but no matter, they are checkered and amazing.

So with the checkered pants I paired a simple yellow t-shirt, a green cardigan sweater and my DSW Liz Claibourne flats. For Accessories I stayed pretty basic with a beaded necklace, my Sprout watch, and some bangles.

Overall I feel comfortable and well outfitted for the day!

Tip of the Day: Wear a pair of graphic pants

Outfit:
T-Shirt: Urban O ($4)
Sweater: H&M ($14)
Pants: H&M ($34)
Shoes: DSW, Liz Claibourne ($20)
Necklace: Gift a la HB! ($0)
Bracelets: All gifts ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Total: $92





No comments:

Post a Comment