Sunday, October 9, 2011

Saturday and Sunday - Errands and FUN

Hello,
All of these posts are really late (sadly) but I am still posting!

Sorry to everyone who checks periodically and sees a lack of PEP posting. I will try to make up for it now.



Saturday:
On Saturday I had some serious errands to run, so I ran to the Farmers Market, ate some pizza (low blood sugar issues), and Trader Joe's it up. To do all this I wanted something pretty, something I could move in, and something I liked - I think I achieved all of that in this outfit. For shoes I chose to wear my payless wedges and my accessories were very simple, a leaf necklace I put together myself. I felt honored to have a fashion student take a photo of it for a project! 


I almost forgot the super awesome lace hoodie I got from Urban also, for $10! And my trusty Sprout watch helped me throughout the day!


Tip of the Day: Put bright colors with interesting textures or prints.

Outfit:

Lace Hoodie: Urban O ($10)
T-Shirt: Urban O ($4)
Skirt: Old Navy ($9)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Necklace: Flea Market and made by me ($5)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Belt: Urban O ($5)





Check out that belt!



Sunday:

On Sunday it was a lot of calm and then work! and then calm again. After a nice brunch and flea market browsing I hung out with my fabulous friend's wonderful cat and then wander home to chores, homework, and thesis reading. Despite all the calm/work I tried to look nice on a really hot and sunny Sunday in Brooklyn. Today I wore a light and airy blue top tucked into my printed shorts from Urban Outfitters. For accessories I went all out with three varying in length necklaces from flea markets and given to me as gifts. I wanted to look even more put together with my consignment purchased Ann Taylor belt and sequined flats. What says Sunday better than sequins?

Tip of the Day: A really light and airy shirt needs structure so tuck it into a more tailored skirt, pants, or like me, a pair of shorts!

Outfit:
Top: H&M ($20)
Shorts: Urban O ($20)
Belt: Boomerangs bought, Ann Taylor Brand ($5)
Necklaces: Gifts and Flea Market ($10)
Shoes: Georges ($15)



No comments:

Post a Comment