Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Rolls in with Prints!

Hello blog readers!

We enter into yet another week of fashion, fun, and of course, various types of chores and work. It is a slightly chilly day because well, it is FALL!!!! Soon the leaves will be changing and the season of layers begins!

Today I am wearing some signiture fall layers including my brown dress worn as a long top and belted. With it I chose my Free People jacket (a great gift from a friend), and my black skinny pants from H&M. For accessories I chose a few gold standouts, from my clothes pin pendant necklace to my elephant pin on my jacket. I wanted a bit more color (but it is hard to see in the photos) I chose my comfortable purple wedges. There is always my trusty Sprout watch on my right art to help me tell the "right time" tehe but what about the "left time," sorry that was a BAD pun :)

Wish me luck on my 9am-9:30pm Day!!!

Tip of the Day: Prints are always in and there are so many to chose from, grab a few for your day out and enjoy!

Outfit:
Top/dress: H&M ($10)
Blazer: Gift ($0)
Pants: H&M ($20)
Sash: From another outfit ($0)
Shoes: Payless ($7)
Necklace: Gift, and Made ($0)
Pin: Gift ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Total: $57






No comments:

Post a Comment