Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Work Day Tuesday

Tuesday are slightly less long than Mondays but pack a wollap in terms of brain activity. After work at one I aim to clean up my abstract and come in guns (well words) blazing to class.

Today I chose some fun pieces that I sometimes feel wary of but will try to rock nonetheless. For my top I am wearing a vintage find from Oonas in Cambridge. I wanted to add something to it (like it needs that) and chose an Urban O vest as a compliment. I wanted to wear pants so I chose my new green H&M pants.

As for accessories I stayed basic with a gifted pearl necklace and my Sprout watch. To be even more daring I chose my jean peep-toe heels to battle against the elements. There will obviously be a coat involved too.

Tip of the Day: Be confident of what you put together because if you aren't, everyone will know.

Outfit:
Top/Dress: Oonas ($20)
Vest: Urban O ($10)
Pants: H&M ($12.95)
Necklace: Gift ($0)
Watch: Sprout ($20)
Shoes: Payless ($20)
Total: $82.95






No comments:

Post a Comment