Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tomato


 This bright red cardigan was a recent purchase from the J. Crew outlet in NH.  The funny thing about it is that all the women in my family have it.  I saw it on the shelf and thought, I'll try that.  And before I knew it me, my marm, and my grammy were all getting them as well as ones for my genius cousin and her mother (my maternal aunt).  Even though its far from unique I still love the tomato red color and the fact that it is a cardigan!  I can't wait to play around more with it in the future.  For today I paired it with my go to pencil skirt, a gifted scarf and some also new from J. Crew black flats with flowers on the toes!  To really amp up the color I also paired it with my green velvet blazer to stay warm on my way to and from work!  I had so much fun wearing so much color and so much J. Crew today!


Cardigan: J. Crew, $30   Skirt: BR, $35  Shoes: J. Crew, $25 (score!)  Scarf: Gifted from Stormy Normy  Blazer: J. Crew via Maribel, $45

No comments:

Post a Comment