Saturday, October 29, 2011

My Fall Adventures - Part II

This is what I wore to take the bus to NYC!  It was comfy and easy for a long bus ride!


I foolishly did not bring heels with me, so I borrowed these lovelies from Miss LD!  You can see that Miss LA was also willing to let me borrow hers!  See the foreground.

I had planned a different outfit for my going out fun time, but as soon as I got to NYC I knew I need to wear heels and that led to this outfit!

The clothes are mine, but the shoes and necklace are borrowed from the lovely ladies LD and LA!  I am so lucky to have such generous friends.  The shoes got complimented up and down all night long! I had such a good night, but sadly ripped my contacts and had to wear my glasses for the rest of the week.

While in NYC, since all my friends have day jobs, I went into my firms NYC office too!  I brought this dress because its easy to pack. 

Flats were a must for walking around and hanging out in NYC.

This is the one day that Miss P and I got to hang out!  We were playing around at the Marshall's Shoe Store!

Seriously sad that we did not have more time to hang out!

This is what I wore when I left NYC.  Its actually all navy blue, but its hard to see in this light.  I was SAD to go!

This was my last night on the East Coast, and I spent it hanging out with my Coolest A!

We went out to fancy dinner and had so much fun!

This is my sad face because I was leaving all my favorite people on the East Coast.

This is my genius cousin's iPad in a DIY case that I made from the bag my swimsuit came in.  See here with Coolest A's super sexy shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment